Well, the conference is in full swing, sessions have been proposed and are being voted on right now. But what if you arrived late, or a great idea comes to you later on? Here's what we suggest:
- Get a post it, write it down and put it up on the BIG WINDOW
- Write a time for it to happen
- Tweet about it, tell people about it get interest in it
- Have a breakout in the open space
- *or* co-ordinate to join with or swap space with a scheduled session if the facilitator of that session agrees to it. Remember ASK FIRST.
As always this is your conference, we aren't here to tell you how to run it.
"Whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened"